It is written in the Vedas that if you want to live a long life then it is necessary to breathe well which can be done with the help of Yoga. Can You Live Longer By Doing Yoga? Doctors believe that it is possible if you include yoga in your routine, then the energy of the body will increase, the body will not get sick, the mind will be sharp and with the mixture of all these, the body can remain healthy for a long time. By doing yoga, you become more knowledgeable about your body and you are able to make efforts to improve it. The diseases which are already in your body can also be controlled or cured to a great extent with the help of yoga. Through yoga, we can be free from many types of diseases and live a happy and healthy life. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of yoga to increase life.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can join Yoga Teacher Training India.
Yoga increases life span
According to the study, yoga does not allow the body to grow old quickly. According to a study, if you want to reduce the symptoms of old age, then do yoga. Due to this, old age will not make your body weak and sick. By doing yoga, age increases and old age does not come soon. The body gets old due to biological changes. Yoga prevents biological changes in the body, doing yoga does not cause diseases and the body does not look old. Know how yoga helps in increasing your age-
- By doing yoga, you live a positive life, and the desire to live increases.
- Your body’s metabolic rate does not drop rapidly with age.
- Your nervous system improves and stress is reduced and body balance is created.
- By doing yoga, the body’s immunity increases, so that you do not fall ill soon, as well as the risk of infection is reduced and the cells that spread the infection are also reduced.
- Adequate oxygen reaches every part of our body due to which the body is able to function properly.
Yoga keeps these organs healthy to live a long life:-
Life is not possible without a heart in our body, heart diseases start increasing with age, but if you do yoga then you can keep the heart-healthy. For those who do yoga, their heart rate remains normal. By doing yoga, the resting heart rate is reduced and oxygen supply increases, due to which we are at risk of heart attack, you can live a long life.
If yoga is a part of your life then your body will always be healthy and you will be able to live a long life. Many benefits of pranayama reach the body, by doing yoga, the lungs work properly, they get enough oxygen. Yoga is considered beneficial for people who have asthma problems to prevent them from having an asthma attack.
To live a long life, it is also necessary to keep the mind healthy, and doing yoga also has a good effect on the mind. If you meditate with yoga, your memory will increase, you will sleep better, stress will be less, if you are more active then your life span will increase itself, so yoga is important for your brain. Our mind also needs to eat like the body, if you sharpen the mind with attention, then you will be able to feel the difference in your life yourself.
We all know that our body cannot function without bones, if bones are healthy then we can live a healthy life. Doing yoga strengthens the bones and reduces the risk of fractures. By doing yoga, the bone density increases, due to which other diseases do not occur in the body. With aging, the symptoms of arthritis start appearing, if you do yoga then the bones will remain strong.
With age, diseases related to the stomach become the cause of life-threatening diseases later. Yoga is necessary to keep the digestive system of the stomach healthy. If the digestion is done properly then there will be no possibility of colon cancer and there will be no stomach-related diseases and you will be able to live a long life. To keep the stomach healthy, yoga is necessary for you, people who do yoga daily are able to live a healthy and long life.
With age, the kidneys become unhealthy, and the risk of kidney failure increases, which can shorten your life. Yoga is considered beneficial to avoid this risk. By doing yoga, blood sugar level is controlled, good cholesterol increases, weight is reduced, which also reduces the risk of kidney failure.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
Which yoga asanas should be done to live a long life?
- If you want to live a long life then do Kumbhaka Pranayama.
- To do this, breathe in through the nose and hold it for as long as you can and then release slowly.
- By doing this pranayama, you avoid the ill effects of polluted air, so that you can live a long life.
- If you want to live a long life, then Tadasana will be beneficial. Apart from this, you can do Ustrasana, Naukasana, Dhanurasana, Trikonasana etc.
- You should do Surya Namaskar every day, in the end, you do Siddhasana, and do meditation for at least half an hour.
- If we talk about time, then you should do at least 30 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes of meditation.
- By giving one hour to yoga daily, your body will be healthy and there will be no diseases.
- You will get the full benefits of yoga only when you take a healthy diet with yoga and complete your sleep.